Beauty Broth - Full of Collagen Types 1 & 3, For Hair, Skin & Nails
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
THE BEST BONE BROTH DIFFERENCE
- Top quality collagen
- Anti-aging properties
- Naturally radiant skin
- Bone broth on the go
- Slow-cooked 48 hours
- Nourishes skin, hair, and nails
- 100% grass-fed, hormone-free beef
- Sourced from pasture-raised Australian and New Zealand cows
Our beef bone broth collagen is sourced from 100% grass-fed, hormone-free beef raised in Australia and New Zealand. We keep our broth as natural and simple as possible so every steaming cup can bring you true peace of mind.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I USE EACH DAY?
Our bone broth collagen powder is packed with enough collagen type 1 and 3 that a single teaspoon per day should be enough to deliver the benefits to your hair, skin, and nails. Each container comes with 35 servings, giving you over a month’s supply.
Relax, you're covered by our 100% Money Back Beauty Broth Guarantee, no questions asked.
Click ADD TO CART now to give your body a tasty, rejuvenating collagen boost today!
- ✔ NATURALLY RADIANT SKIN … our bone broth is crammed with collagen to help nourish, hydrate, and smooth your skin to achieve a healthy, natural glow!
- ✔ TOP QUALITY COLLAGEN … Best Bone Broth’s collagen powder is free of additives and harmful chemicals so that your skin, hair, and nails get as much absolute collagen as possible!
- ✔ 100% GRASS FED, PASTURE RAISED BEEF … our bone broth collagen powder is sourced from healthy, pasture-raised cows in New Zealand and Australia to give you a better collagen protein powder!
- ✔ ANTI-AGING AND NOURISHING … the collagen in Best Bone Broth’s bone broth powder is made up of Types 1 and 3 with anti-aging properties. These are the best for stronger hair, nails, and skin.
- ✔ DELICIOUS NATURAL FLAVOR … a cup of our bone broth protein powder is full of natural beef flavor derived from grass-fed beef bones slow-cooked over 48 hours to bring out all the flavor.
How to use it
ADD two teaspoons (0.34 oz) to cup/mug of hot water for a nutritious bone broth - add spices and vegetables as desired (DO NOT MICROWAVE).
Certified grass-fed, hormone and antibiotic-free slow-cooked beef leg bone extract, evaporated sea salt. No Additives. (HORMONE and ANTIBIOTIC FREE)
|Per 100g||Per 10g Portion||%RI|
|-Of which saturates||6.9g||0.69g||3%|
|-Of which sugar||0.1g||<0.1g||0%|